We are thrilled that you are continuing the All-State Audition Process at the Region Audition on Saturday, October 22nd. Here are some things to remember as the audition date approaches:
- Your lunch will NOT be provided. Please bring money (at least $10) for lunch and snacks in the concession stand. You are welcome to bring breakfast and snacks with you.
- Please wear nice, comfortable clothes. You are representing Booker T, so look nice (It will help you sing better too!)
- Bring a book or something (non-electronic) to study as there will be lots of waiting time.
- Be sure to get plenty of rest prior to the audition
- Transportation Information – Please arrive at Booker T at 6 AM if you are wanting bus transportation. If you are going on your own, please arrive by 7:30 AM at Waxahachie High School (1000 Dallas Hwy, Waxahachie, TX 75165)
- Cell Phones - You can’t have them inside the building. One of our Chaperones will check singers in and out throughout the day. You will turn your cell phones in to these chaperones and pick them up after you are done singing.
- All students MUST sign out with a Booker T. chaperone prior to leaving the audition site (and have a note on file with Dr. George stating that intention before friday)